www.ayahoda.com is operated by Mgr. Michaela Peterková, Španielova 1312, Prague, 16300, Czech Republic, Reg. No. 03822737.
We collect only your essential contact details including name, email and address in order to:
- Deliver your purchases to you
- Send you service messages by e-mail such as order updates. This is to keep you informed about the status of your order.
- Send you information by email about our new products and services
- We do this only with your request and permission to keep you up to date.
- Prevent and detect fraud
- To prevent and detect fraud against either you or us – unfortunate, but absolutely essential
- Show you adverts of Ayahoda products as you browse the web
- To remind you of us and the products you like
- Learn more about your and other customers’ product preferences
- To help us offer you the best products, which you will likely find interesting, and to stay ahead of competition
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party. However, in order to provide you with our services and deliver to you the products you desire we share your data with:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as website host, who help us run our business
- Ayahoda Team – Jana Yahoda, her daugther Michaela Peterkova and IT specialist responsible for Ayahoda infrastructure.
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as we continue providing our services and as reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements or enforce our Terms & Conditions.
However, if you wish to update or delete your personal details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do so.
We respect your rights over your personal data, which include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
If you have a question or a complaint regarding above written rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
We apply tight security on our website including encryption and use of established host and payment providers. Furthermore we protect our data storage against theft. We also allow access to your data only to well-trained and experienced team members, which we are confident that we can fully trust.