Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the purchases of goods and services made via e-shop located on the website www.ayahoda.com, which is operated by Jana Yahoda, Bohutin 270 Rusalka, Bohutin u Pribrami, 262 41, Czech Republic, Reg. No. 40665879.
Definition of Basic Terms
- Seller: Jana Yahoda, Bohutin 270 Rusalka, Bohutin u Pribrami, 262 41, Czech Republic, Reg. No. 40665879.
- Buyer: E-shop customer who purchases the Seller’s Goods and/or Services and therefore enters into a Purchase Agreement with the Seller.
- E-shop: The internet shop operated by the Seller on the website www.ayahoda.com.
- Purchase Agreement: For the purposes of these Business Terms and Conditions, the Purchase Agreement is understood to be either an agreement for the purchase of goods or an agreement for the provision of services.
- Order: An order placed by the Buyer via the Seller’s website.
The personal data of a Buyer (individual) and any individuals representing a Buyer (legal entity) are stored in accordance with the valid legislation of the Czech Republic and the provisions of international treaties and agreements on the protection of personal data.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
Ayahoda will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited.
1. Purchase Agreement originating at the time the Buyer places an Order: The Seller advertises Goods on the E-shop website. A Purchase Agreement originates at the time the Buyer submits an Order and this Order is accepted by the Seller. The Seller shall confirm the acceptance of the Order by means of a confirmation sent to the Buyer’s e-mail address as specified in the Order.
2. Prior to the submission of the Order to the Seller, the Buyer has the opportunity to check and modify the information that they have entered on the Order, including the ability of the Buyer to identify and correct any errors made at the time that the data was entered. The Buyer submits the order to the Seller by clicking on the ‘Place an order’ icon.
3. The Buyer agrees that remote communication shall be used at the time the Purchase Agreement is made (mosty by email). The costs incurred by the Buyer for using any means of remote communication associated with entering into the Purchase Agreement (namely the cost of an internet connection and the cost of phone calls) shall be borne by the Buyer.
4. Binding Nature of the Business Terms and Conditions. The Buyer is bound by these Business Terms and Conditions immediately starting at the moment the completed Order is submitted. At the time the Purchase Agreement is made, the Buyer is always (re)acquainted with the valid version of the Business Terms and Conditions, and the Buyer must express their consent with the Business Terms and Conditions prior to submitting their Order. By confirming and submitting the Order, the Buyer declares that they are familiar with the valid Business Terms and Conditions.
5. Seller has the right to amend the placed order or a part of it, in case that ordered goods are not on the stock at the time of placing an order.
6. The seller must inform the Buyer by e-mail about the status of received order, stating the sold out or modified items in the order. If the order is not accepted in full accordance with the requirement of the buyer, the buyer can withdraw from the contract. The offer of goods in the online store is not considered a proposal of purchase contract (§ 1732 of the Civil Code). The offered goods are while supplies last without restriction.
7. Buyer agrees to conclude a purchase contract via distance communication/remotely. The Seller does not charge the Buyer the cost for using the distance communication. The cost of using buyer distance communication carries the Buyer, at the price he/she negotiated with his or her operator communication services.
8. By concluding the purchase contract the Buyer confirms that he is familiar with these terms and conditions and agrees with them.
1. The current price of the Goods and Services, includes 21% VAT as per rate valid in the Czech Republic. The price of the Goods specified on the Seller’s website on the day the Order is placed is always used to determine the final price of the Goods for the final Buyer. In accordance with Section 2132 of the Civil Code, the Buyer acquires the ownership rights to the delivered goods only after the purchase price for the Goods has been fully paid.
2. We are registered business and we pay taxes in the Czech Republic, but due to the Czech law we have to charge our prices with 21% VAT included, no matter to which country abroad we sell our goods, even within the EU.
3. For the purchase of goods in foreign currencies is valid the conversion of the price in USD using the exchange rate published on the website of the seller on the date of receipt of the order. Rates are inclusive of all fees related to the sold goods and packaging, which also include VAT. The price does not include the cost of delivery. If bank incurrs any charges, then they are Shared within the Buyer and the Seller.
4. Rules for buying discounted goods:
- Discount promotion Bonus is valid while supplies last.
- Discount promotion Buy Right Now is time-limited and valid only while supplies last.
- Goods on sale are while supplies last, not time limited.
- Discounts can not be combined with other special offers, promotions or discounts.
- Discount applied in the form of a discount coupon does not apply to already discounted goods.
- Only one discount coupon may be redeemed per order.
5. The cost of the delivery depends on a country of delivery, on a weight and size of package. When calculating the weight of the package we are taking to account the registered weight of merchandise and the coefficient of density. To the total weight is attributed contractual package weight. The actual shipping cost will be displayed during the process of finalizing the order or before the payment is done. If the shipment exceeds the limit conditions for the transport, it will be divided into more parcels. The cost of each parcel is added together. If the shipping costs are higher than paid by Buyer during the order process, then the cost difference will be paid by the Seller.
Overview of the shipping cost is located on the website of the Seller.
- the amount specified on the proforma invoice is paid via bank transfer
- the amount specified on the proforma invoice is paid via PayPal or card payment
1. Delivery time varies according to the country of delivery. For more detailed information please contact individual carriers directly. The carrier details may be obtained from the Seller upon request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Returned items are re-sent only on request of the customer, additional postage charges will apply.
1. Order Cancellation The Buyer has the right to cancel the Order at any time prior to submitting the Order. Due to majority of the Seller‘s products made to order, the Order cannot be cancelled after it has been submitted.
2. Buyer’s Withdrawal from a Purchase Agreement Entered into via Remote Communication
2.1 In accordance with Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code, the Buyer may withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within fourteen (14) days of the date the Goods are taken over and there will be no penalties applied. In such situations the Buyer shall contact the Seller in writing at the Seller’s place of business or via an e-mail sent to email@example.com, wherein the Buyer specifies that they are withdrawing from the a Purchase Agreement, the Order number, the date of purchase, and the bank account number to which the refund is to be sent.
2.2 Please note that returns are not accepted unless the item is faulty. This is because each item is hand made to order. If there is an issue, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the concern.
2.3 The Goods that the Buyer sends back to the Seller’s address on the basis of their withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement must be in perfect condition, not show any sign of use, they must be undamaged and complete, and the original purchase document – invoice – must be included.
2.4 If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer bears all of the costs associated with returning the goods to the Seller. The Seller shall refund to the Buyer the money accepted from the Buyer minus the shipping cost within fourteen (14) days of the date on which the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement. The money will be refunded using the same method in which the Seller received them from the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifies otherwise. If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, in accordance with Section 1832 (4) of the Civil Code, the Seller is not obliged to refund the received money to the Buyer prior to the time that the Buyer returns the Goods to the Seller or provably demonstrates that the Goods were sent to the Seller.
2.5 In the event that the notice of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement is not sent to the Seller within fourteen (14) days after taking over the Goods in accordance with Section 1818 of the Civil Code, the withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement is invalid.
2.6 If the Goods are returned to the Seller in a damaged or incomplete condition or with their value reduced in any other way, even as a result of standard use, the Seller has the right to request the Buyer for compensation for the decreased value of the returned Goods in accordance with Section 1833 of the Civil Code. This in no way affects the Buyer right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement without any penalties. Damage to the original packaging, resulting from the unwrapping of the Goods may not be considered to be a reduction in the value of the Goods.
3. The Buyer does not have right to withdraw from the contract or request delivery of new things if he/she can not return the goods in the state in which they were received.
4. If the Buyer fails to inform the Seller about defect things on time, he/she will loose the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement.
1. The complaint procedure rules are drawn up in accordance with the applicable provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code.
2. The Seller is responsible for ensuring that the sold goods have no defects. Seller is responsible for the fact that at a time of delivery the ordered goods:
- have the characteristics agreed between the Buyer and the Seller, and if there is no such agreement, the goods have the characteristics described by the Seller or manufacturer in the instructions for use
- are suitable for the purpose stated for their use by the Seller,
- are an item in the corresponding quantity, size or weight
- comply with the requirements of legal regulations.
3. Due to the hand-made nature of the goods, small variations can occur and do not classify as defects.
7. The Buyer shall send the Goods that are the subject of the complaint to the Seller’s service location at the following address: AYAHODA – Jana Yahoda, Bohutin 270 Rusalka, 26241 Bohutin u Pribrami, Czech Republic.
8. A moment of filing complaint is considered to be the moment when the Seller is notified about the complaint at an email address email@example.com.
9. The Seller shall notify the Buyer that the complaint has been processed by sending an e-mail to the address specified in the submitted Order or provided by the Buyer at the time the complaint is lodged.
10. The time-frame for processing the complaint shall be interrupted in the event that the Seller does not receive all of the supporting materials required for processing the complaint (namely any part of the Goods, other documentation). The Seller is obliged to request the Seller to provide additional materials within the shortest possible time-frame after the Buyer lodges the complaint. The processing time-frame is interrupted starting at the time this request is made until such time that the Buyer delivers the requested materials.
11. Unless the Seller and the Buyer agree otherwise, the complaint, including any defects, will be processed without any undue delay within no more than thirty (30) calendar days of the date the complaint is lodged.
12. Seller does not guarantee warranty and after warranty service.
All contractual relationships entered into by the Seller as the first party and the Buyer as the second party are governed by the legal code of the Czech Republic, these Business Terms and Conditions, and any other relevant regulations of the Seller with which the applicable person has expressed their consent. Should any of the provisions of these Business Terms and Conditions become invalid or unenforceable, this shall have no effect on the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained in these Business Terms and Conditions.
Seller does not issue certificates of product origin EUR1, neither shows preference sentences confirming origin of goods in sellers invoices.
These trading conditions enter into force on January 1st, 2018.